[sugar] 0.84/9.1 planning.

Samuel Klein sj
Tue Oct 14 19:26:36 EDT 2008

Does it make sense to have an afternoon or a full day about long-term
plans and their implications for immediate priorities and tests?

Try to capture topics that could be specific agenda items with their
own session or conversation -- by creating a separate thread about it
on the list, a separate wiki page about it, or by adding a session to
the draft agenda.   (thread convergence : annotation v. creation)

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/9.1#Agenda
SJ

Ed wrote:
>  I just want to acknowledge that the "*some* piece we can do now"
> might not produce anything shippable in a 9.1 timeframe.

I'd like to see [in future cycles] a more explicit option to include
codepaths that are turned off (to make testing easier), or to suggest
for a testing sprint something that is unlikely to be 'ready to ship'
but does need the extra testing rigor for eventual completeness.