[sugar] Sugar USB testing

Bernie Innocenti bernie
Tue Oct 14 13:57:25 EDT 2008

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Caroline Meeks
>          > I posted my notes from the visit to Fenway today:
>          >
>         http://schoolkey.net/blog/2008/10/08/first-meeting-with-future-engineers-at-fenway-high-school
>
>         Very exciting, thanks for posting it! We should get your blog on
>         planet.sugarlabs.org <http://planet.sugarlabs.org>.
>

>     That would be cool
>
> Bernie, can we add Caroline blog to the planet?

Done, but the xml feed only provides abridged versions of the posts,
without pictures:

   http://schoolkey.net/blog/rss/rss.xml

Caroline, is there a better link we could use?  Also, do you have a
small avatar icon we could put next to your blog entries?

--
    \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
   _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/