[sugar] [Cross Posted] High res screenshots of Sugar

Benjamin Berg benjamin
Fri Oct 10 13:03:20 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 18:27 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Benjamin Berg
> <benjamin at sipsolutions.net> wrote:
> > The GTK+ theme would need to be adjusted to give good results, as it
> > uses a lot of pixel sizes.
>
> When does gtk resolution independence land? :)
>
> That's going to make our life so much easier...

Maybe for GTK+ 2.16, which is due next year some time after GUADEC.

Though I expect that the current proposal is not yet good enough from a
gtkrc point of view, ie. it does not support basic calculations which we
would probably need.
I have never had a close look though.

Benjamin