[sugar] notes from the field - Mongolia

Martin Dengler martin
Thu Oct 9 20:25:31 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 08:10:57PM -0400, Deniz Kural wrote:
> [this list is out of touch]
> Hence, student, or teacher, I need a USB stick.

1. Plug USB stick into XO running build from the last six months
2. Drag files from the Journal to the USB stick icon
3. Drag files from the USB stick's file list to the Journal

> Deniz

> p.p.s Marco, you're a stuck-up asshole :)

And you managed to call people that actually know what the hell
they're talking about "out of touch".  Thanks for advancing the
state of knowledge on the list all the way forward to, oh, 2007.