[sugar] Home view

Bert Freudenberg bert
Thu Oct 9 08:31:08 EDT 2008

Since we're kicking around ideas again ...

I have to admit I hate the list view in the home screen. Maybe if it
was simpler to switch between the list and favorites view (repeatedly
pressing F3 was suggested, but not implemented) it would be less
annoying. But right now I find myself just starring everything and
using the freeform layout exclusively, which can easily deal with the
number of activities I have installed.

So, how about removing the list view and leaving that task to the
Journal? It's a much more logical place anyway, the list view is
basically a filtered view of the activity bundles in the Journal,
right? So if the Journal allowed a filter to just show activities we
would not need the list view and remove one point of confusion.

- Bert -