[sugar] Sugar USB testing

Caroline Meeks caroline
Wed Oct 8 09:33:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I wanted to check in on how its going.  I am going to the Fenway High School
today to talk to the "Future Engineers" club.  They are going to be helping
to test USB based operating systems for students.   My plan for today is to
talk to them and see what their interstest are.  I have met with the teacher
but not the students yet.  I don't know whehter they woudl rather have a
normal, winowish looking, Linux with Scratch or whether they would rather
try out Sugar, or have some other interests.

Is there a LiveUSB Sugar I can try today?

The Fenway has far more modern computers then the Shaw, I should be able to
get a JoyRide LiveCD to work on their computers to demo.  I have one from
around Oct 24th. Are there enough changes that I should burn the most recent
one?

Thanks,
Caroline

--