[sugar] Give a Laptop, Change the World : G1G1 2008

David Farning dfarning
Wed Oct 8 12:11:49 EDT 2008

This is also a Sugar Labs branding issue.  Sugar Learning Platform does a
better job of conveying we are not a stand alone solution.  We are a common
point of collaboration on which educators and developers build solutions for
their own unique classrooms and situations.

thanks
david