[sugar] Question from Uruguay

Walter Bender walter.bender
Mon Oct 6 10:27:31 EDT 2008

I agree that it isn't very obvious from the Activities page how to
find the Actvities/All page. I can imagine a
non-native-English-speaking child not having an easy time of it
either. Seems the pendulum has swung pretty far towards G1G1 and away
from kids.

-walter

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Gabriel Eirea <geirea at gmail.com> wrote:

>>>        "por que nopuedo entrar activitie como estava antes"
>>>

> rough translation:
>
> "why can't I enter activity (or activities) like it was before"
>
> (probably written by a kid)
>
> Maybe he/she got there by mistake and just wanted to access the
> Activities page (very popular among kids).

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org