[Sugar-devel] [sugar] Python Zip Library

Nolan Hughes nolan.e.hughes
Tue Nov 25 14:30:32 EST 2008

Tomeu,
I think we're doing okay with the zipping. It turns out, the problem had to
do with the UTF-8 vs UTF-16 file name encoding we passed to the zip library
function. After lots of debugging we discovered that error and since then
everything has been moving along! We're now playing with extraction and
changing the icon used for packed/unpacked bundles.
Nolan