[sugar] Software Status Meeting Tomorrow @ 1400 EDT, 1800 UTC in #olpc-meeting on freenode

Kim Quirk kim
Wed May 28 12:01:11 EDT 2008

Including the testing ml as well.

Items that are scheduled for testing (and might have issues for the
2pm edt meeting):

1 - Build 706, candidate 8.1.1, with fixes as described by Michael (I
still see almost all the same problems with kreyol as were written up
in #6973; and there are still some issues with Amharic. It is being
tested in a network environment, what other testing is needed?)
2 - Build 703-2, peru image with activities (available from Scott
today; needs discussion on how to name and store these 'country
specific' images)
3 - Build 703-2, g1g1 image with activities (not available yet, but
the support and mfg group are anxious to get it)
4 - Joyride and/or what we decide to use as the base for 8.2.0, August release.

(Michael, I will be in another meeting at the same time, but I will
try to get together with you later on these).

Kim