[sugar] new sugar release

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Wed May 28 05:54:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

joyride builds are lagging a bit behind Sugar releases and I would
like to work today on solving that.

I'm waiting right now for permission to commit in the OLPC-2 branch of
pygobject2. I guess we can go with just rebuilding 2.14.2 instead of
patching 2.12.3, right?

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=334

As there are lots of interesting changes still to release, I'd like to
do a new source release before doing new rpms. I see that sugar has
already released 0.81.2, even though the scheduled release date for
that is June 6.

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar;a=summary
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Roadmap

Wouldn't be better to have minor releases like in 0.81.1.1, etc?

If we don't release today, the next days will be harder because of LinuxTag.

Regards,

Tomeu