[sugar] [IAEP] Sugar for the rich

Walter Bender walter.bender
Tue May 27 18:05:12 EDT 2008

One of our goals is to make Sugar (and its development environment)
available even to those without XOs, which is most children for the
foreseeable future. The fact that most of Sugar is written in Python
means that at some level anyone with a text editor can be a developer.
And, as Marco pointed out, we are trying to get a baseline out that
runs on multiple distributions and platforms. But it will take us some
time to get to that point.

-walter