[sugar] Email support out of the box? [WAS: Howdy]

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos
Tue May 27 10:29:16 EDT 2008

Shikhar,

I am very interested on your project, and the newsreader that James
mentions that I didn't know about, because I see such a tool as a major
need to make it easier for teachers to connect with the developer
community.  Some of my opinions on this need are here,
http://www.olpcnews.com/use_cases/community/olpc_sur_grassroots.html

Thank you for your efforts!

Yama