[sugar] Email support out of the box? [WAS: Howdy]

James F. Carroll jcarroll
Tue May 27 08:33:28 EDT 2008

I have much to say about my first five hours with Sugar.  However, I want to
highlight just one item at this time:

   - Does sugar come with an email client?
   - If so, I don't see it.
   - If not, why?
   - I acknowledge that the browser is sufficient to use Gmail, but I
   expected to see a "core" activity that enables simple email communication

Cheers,
James

P.S. I see a "newsreader" activity in the repository, but it's not
authenticated, so I haven't installed it.  I would love to try it.