[sugar] Howdy

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Mon May 26 11:43:22 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka <yamaplos at bolinux.org> wrote:
> Tomeu,
>
> I don't know what format you'd want for usability reports.
> I opened a 'usability' page in the wiki for this kind of things, hope it's
> sort of what you had in mind?
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Usability

I like that format for refining the UI, although right now might be
better to focus on the biggest hurdles that get into the path of the
user.

For these "major stoppers", just sending an email here may be enough.
We don't have much more time for the August release, so focusing on
the biggest missing pieces and bugs might be wise.

Thanks,

Tomeu