[sugar] Help regarding Sugar on Ubuntu

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor
Fri May 23 11:16:09 EDT 2008

Hello,

yes, I agree now after a little hack, sugar seems fine but now another issue :)
when I use any activity inside it, it remain full screen e.g. 1200x900
whereas the resolution of my Xephyr terminal is 800x600

can any body point me to where these ratios( screen resolutions ) are
defined in sugar?
rigth now I am looking at sugar-emulater

and what if I want to switch between resolutions, is there any
flexibilty in the code ?

--wt