[sugar] Experiments with Metacity

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Mon May 19 06:22:54 EDT 2008

  /* Workaround braindead legacy apps that don't know how to
   * fullscreen themselves properly.
   */
  if (meta_rectangle_equal (new, &xinerama_info->rect) &&
      window->has_fullscreen_func &&
      !window->fullscreen)
    {
      /*
      meta_topic (META_DEBUG_GEOMETRY,
      */
      meta_warning (
                  "Treating resize request of legacy application %s as a "
                  "fullscreen request\n",
                  window->desc);
      meta_window_make_fullscreen_internal (window);
    }

I'm not sure what's the proper way to address this. While prototyping
this you could just apply a patch to get rid of it, then we figure out
the best way to upstream it..

Marco