[sugar] Sugar in LinuxTag 2008

Holger Levsen holger
Sun May 18 12:22:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 13 May 2008 11:57, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> some (most) members of the Sugar team is discussing having a meeting
> at LinuxTag in Berlin from 29th May - 1st June. For now, looks like
> Simon Schampijer, Jim Gettys, Marco, Bert, Bernie, Holger Levsen (from
> OLPC Deutschland) and me will be there. Holger will give a couple of
> talks about OLPC, Sugar and eToys.

Aeh, I'll only give one talk about olpc deutschland (germany) (wednesday, at
10am) and then there is a workshop on friday morning (from 10-12), where i'm
still looking for a volunteer to do the squeak part :) (sugar is covered by
erikos.)

Do you have a sugar workshop / meeting planned at a specific date as well? Or
do you plan to just meet for the whole 4 days? ;)

We'll also get 2m^2 space at the Debian Edu / Skolelinux.de booth.

> We'll be sharing impressions and discussing organizational and
> technical matters, and would be a pleasure if other members of the
> OLPC and Sugar communities would join us.
>
> Hope to see some of you soon,

Indeed!

regards,
	Holger