[sugar] OLPC priorities for Sugar in the August release

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu May 15 11:02:12 EDT 2008

There are three views I'd really like to see available in the
Neighborhood (and Groups) views.  We need a list view for true
scalability and keyboard access.  Next, I'd like two of the "cluster"
views (like we have now), one of which sorts by distance, and the
other of which (the default) sorts radially by relevance.  Since, more
than anything, the views are about browsing/searching/filtering, it
would be nice to extend the metaphor by having the most relevant
matches move closest to the center, while non-matches slide far enough
away as to leave the screen.

- Eben