[sugar] Activity proposal: TamTam Suite

Jean Piche jean.piche
Thu May 15 08:19:35 EDT 2008

* Short description of the features:

- Suite of Music and Sound activities based on the Csound audio engine
- Update.2 will provide a stabilised beat sharing environment and a
host of bug fixes.
- Inter-activity data sharing will depend on the evolution of the XO
Security model.

* Screenshots or screencasts:

No current images of the four activities but the interfaces will see
few changes.

* Are you willing to follow the Schedule?

We will certainly try our best. One should note however that the ever
shifting state of the Datastore and Journal could make this a
difficult promise to hold!

* System components the activity depends on:

Sugar, Csound, GTK, Presence, datastore, Journal, ALSA

* Members of the developer team:

Olivier B?langer (new lead)
Jean Pich?
Andrian Martin
James Bergstra
Nathanael L?caud?

* Status of internationalization:

In pootle..  almost complete, I believe.

* Code repository:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/tamtam;a=summary

* Bug tracking system:

tamtam-activity in dev.laptop.org Trac