[sugar] [Activity Proposal] Terminal
Wed May 14 16:54:39 EDT 2008
At the suggestion of Tomeu, I would like to propose the Terminal
activity for inclusion in the Sugar releases.
* Short description of the features.
Provide a simple terminal as a Sugar activity. Should have good
integration with the Sugar shell and cooperate correctly with other
* Screenshots or screencasts.
* Are you willing to follow the Schedule?
* System components the activity depends on.
vte python bindings
* Members of the developer team.
Sayamindu Dasgupta (Me)
Eduardo Silva? (Eduardo, please comment)
* Status of internationalization.
Not complete. Planned for this release cycle
* Code repository.
* Bug tracking system.
* Planned feature for this release cycle
Proper i18n support
General bug fixing
More information about the Sugar-devel