[sugar] OLPC priorities for Sugar in the August release

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos ypod
Wed May 14 15:22:13 EDT 2008

Are there any plans to provide a command-line based interface to
managing UI options such as share/join/leave/invite? I would argue that
in the long run it would be faster to type something like "join write by
Tom" which would have the same effect as many point-and-click actions in
order to join the write activity that tom started (or which Tom is
participating in now).

I would suggest giving the user the option of having such a command line
at the bottom of the mesh view, similarly to the search at the top.

Pol