[sugar] Shared Terminal Idea

Walter Bender walter.bender
Tue May 13 08:31:24 EDT 2008

In general, it'd be great to be able to share like this for most
activities. Another way of thinking about sharing would be to share
resources of multiple laptops to get a bigger workspace, e.g., some
times it is useful to have multiple xterms open. This would seemingly
be simple to do in the context of the X Window System if we wrap the
appropriate Sugar/Collaboration model around it. I can think of lots
of activities that are someone space constrained at times--having the
option of a larger or multiple screens--putting the debugging output
on a separate laptop, for example. Future feature wish list.

-walter