[sugar] Testing Update.1-702

Kim Quirk kim
Fri Mar 28 11:55:52 EDT 2008

Walter found a problem with Chat when using an open AP between two laptops.
The Chat invitation shows after the first one shares it, but when the second
laptop clicks on it, that opens a new chat -- it doesn't open the shared
one. THey can't chat.

It worked in simple mesh and school server mesh.

Walter - please tell us if this is a show stopper for Update.1 -- especially
given that we are pushing for AP in some deployments.

If so, we should make sure someone is looking at that one first. Without
knowing exactly when this regressed (I hope to try it on some 699 laptops),
it isn't clear how quickly it can get fixed.

Is there a trac item for this, Walter?

Kim