[sugar] Merging sugar-toolkit changes from tomeu repository

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Wed Mar 26 08:32:00 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
>  > On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
>  >  <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  >  2 Accell support.
>  >
>  >  First patch attached.
>
>  Sorry, one file was missing.

Here are the problems I see with the patch (I know you are aware of
some of these):

1 We are picking a random accel group from the window (well the first one).
2 We are duplicating a lot of non trivial code in each toolbar item
implementation.
3 I still don't like the idea of using translated strings as
accelerators. More importantly I don't think we should differ from gtk
in such a basic functionality.

All of these looks pretty difficult to solve.

Marco