[sugar] some new matchbox rpm testing results

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Wed Mar 26 07:06:48 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:43 AM, Martin Dengler
<martin at martindengler.com> wrote:
> I ran into a discussion on #sugar about a new matchbox rpm from tomeu
>  with compositing enabled[1], and he asked me to email some testing
>  results to sugar@ - in particular, to determine the memory impact, and
>  whether that memory was in Xorg or the activities.

Thanks a lot, this is a great help. I'm going to post here a simple
patch for sugar that iconifies all activity windows except the active
one. Would be good to see how that reduces mem usage.

Thanks again,

Tomeu