[sugar] GSoC 2008- Importance of Typing Tutor

Samuel Klein meta.sj
Fri Mar 21 16:30:24 EDT 2008

Prakhar,

It is indeed much needed.  I hope you apply for GSoC.
Please add your ideas, and links to  code and design, to our page on typing
tutors:
   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Typing_tutor

Cheers,
SJ

ps - In the area of related projects, while we do have Speak and Words, we
still need a speaking tutor that trains pronunciation.  And we need a
handwriting tutor that trains handwriting in specific scripts.