[sugar] State of Update.1 on March 20, 2008

Michael Stone michael
Fri Mar 21 11:45:21 EDT 2008

Sjoerd,

> This one is fixed in the latest salut packages. Please ensure that you
> test that too :) (See http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6728)

My TST designator means that the bug requires testing _in a release
candidate build_. It's helpful and encouraging to know that the new
salut package is believed to fix the bug in question (hopefully on the
basis of strong evidence) but not adequate to the problem of giving
Walter a single build about which we have precise knowledge.

That being said, I should probably invest in a BLD designator for bugs
which have software that needs to be integrated into a build before
undergoing [integration] testing.

Anyhow, thanks for the prompt reply!

Michael