[sugar] Update.1 activities download script

Chris Hager chris
Mon Mar 17 10:52:14 EDT 2008

I've implemented the upgrade script now -- on the next "xo-get update"
it will ask to update to version 1.2.5 and then it's capable of "xo-get
upgrade".

When called, it will re-download the upgrade script from
http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/update-activities.py all 48 hours, save it
in ~/.xo_get/update-activities.py, and run it without parameters.

Best,
  - Chris