[sugar] How to switch between active activities?

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Mon Mar 3 11:48:42 EST 2008

Hi Kent -
Have a look at some new designs that are in the early implementation phase
right now: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Designs (In particular, Frame and
Activity Management). We too realized some inconsistencies and
inefficiencies in the first round designs, and are taking steps to improve a
number of these areas in the interface.  Feel free to comment on the mailing
list if you have further suggestions.  Thanks!

- Eben