[sugar] Change to code review process

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Sat Jun 28 06:47:07 EDT 2008

Hello,

lately it has been difficult for the Glucose maintainers to ensure
that all the patches are reviewed timely. While it's good to have
patches review on the list so that everyone can participate easily, it
also makes it very difficult to track the status of each patch and
it's easy to forget some of them.

So we have decided to go back to use mainly trac for patch submission.
You can see the new submission process here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/CodeReview#Patch_submission

It also adds a way to make test cases available for the QA team.

To keep the mailing list in the loop, we are planning to experiment
with a daily automatic report about review requests, approval,
rejections. That way participating to the review process is still just
one click away.

Marco