[sugar] feature freeze coming

Michael Stone michael
Sun Jun 22 14:58:54 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 10:16:45AM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Which are the freeze dates for the OLPC August release? There may be
> still time for getting olpc-netutils in.

olpc-netutils changes are fairly low risk because not much depends on
its behavior and because it doesn't conflict much. Consequently, if
resources permit, we should be willing to accept changes to it much
later than for something central to the system.

As for dates - Marco requested some from me a couple of days ago and I
told him that I'd work on it once Fudcon was over. If you still need to,
please ask again mid-week.

Michael