[sugar] collisions in free form layouts

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Sat Jun 14 17:51:04 EDT 2008

I'm certainly open to new algorithms if you think you can make
something work better.  On the other hand, I think that it would be
nice to use the same code/algo for the various views.  The demo, I
feel, illustrates that the algo actually works fairly well for the
purpose intended, including the ability to enlarge and shrink the
nodes over time.

What algorithm do you propose?  Could you work up a demo to show its
effectiveness?

- Eben