[sugar] Home Design: Free Layout View

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Jun 12 18:11:07 EDT 2008

I think you make valid points.  However, since you reference the
limits imposed by the ring, I want to point you back to the wiki to
look at the previous version of the Home screen design (which is still
different from that currently in stable builds) and the other design
mockups for the new Frame, since they change some other fundamentals
of the system which it seems you aren't away of yet.  Please update
your comments after reviewing those as well!

wiki.laptop.org/go/Designs/Activity_Management (the new one)
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Designs/Activity_Management&oldid=112067
(the previous one)
wiki.laptop.org/go/Designs/Frame

Thanks!