[sugar] wiki navigation

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Tue Jun 10 13:10:11 EDT 2008

A link was explicitly not provided here because the mockups shown
presently are a somewhat pared-down version for short-term
implementation for the upcoming release, and without description.  I
have a more extensive series of designs which I want to make public in
the near future for the community to comment on, at which point I'll
add the link from Designs to make them more discoverable.

- Eben