[sugar] frame activation

Walter Bender walter.bender
Tue Jun 10 13:04:19 EDT 2008

What we need to do is come up with a clear definition of the test we
want to preform. We can figure out how t get the right bits in place
after that. The variables seem to be new user vs experienced user to
test discoverability and the various time-constants for the default
delay: perhaps 0, 1/3s, 1/2s, 1s, infinite?

-walter