[sugar] Features for Sugar 0.82

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Mon Jun 9 04:55:58 EDT 2008

Hello,

we are still using Joyride for now. Simon wrote quick instructions on
how test Sugar 0.82.1, which was release Saturday, in joyride:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/ReleaseTeam/Releases/Sucrose/0.81.2#Instructions_to_test_in_olpc_joyride

About OLPC-3 I think the plan was to have someone look at
NetworkManager (which is the only blocker to start working on OLPC-3)
and to re-evalute this week if we are going to ship with F9 for
August. Michael, do you know if we made progresses on that?

As soon as a call is made about OLPC-3 and we have a baseline image,
we can start using the release process discussed with Michael (I'll
also have to get puritan to work...).

Marco