[sugar] documentation effort for sugar api

David Farning dfarning
Fri Jun 6 22:43:12 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 16:01 -0400, Faisal Anwar wrote:
> Hi Tomeu,
>
> Thanks for your email and willingness to help. I'm prioritizing
> getting something similar to the java almanac up and running, but if I
> can get a substantial body of how to's completed in the next couple of
> weeks, then I will prioritize working on the wikibot.
> Best,

Has anyone looked into this process yet? It seems like we could get
epydoc running in a couple of hour.  Epydoc create structured .html
pages from the docstrings in the source code.

git-clone git://dev.laptop.org/sugar
cd sugar
mkdir -p html/api
epydoc -v -o html/api src
firefox html/api/index.html

A little fine tuning and we should be able to put the contents of
html/api on our server.

Dfarning