[sugar] [IAEP] Fwd: Autonomous system for Sugar development....

Walter Bender walter.bender
Fri Jun 6 16:06:07 EDT 2008

I've been working on a rough draft of a governance model that I'll
post to the wiki for comments as soon as it is beyond the
stream-of-conscience stage (leaning heavily on the Gnome model). Stay
tuned!!

-walter