[sugar] Preparing for the feature freeze

Walter Bender walter.bender
Tue Jun 3 18:29:23 EDT 2008

So I was probably wrong to bring up the Record bug in this thread.
However, the Browse bugs seem to be related to unsupported features in
the browser--e.g., the need for some daughter windows to appear.
Feature or bug--not obvious.

-walter