[sugar] Preparing for the feature freeze

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Tue Jun 3 08:00:29 EDT 2008

Le mardi 03 juin 2008 ? 12:34 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti a ?crit :
> > For now I'm focusing on PS API. If someone wants to work on the GUI side
> > when they are done that would be great.
>
> What kind of API are you planning for the PS? Trying to understand how
> much work it will be to hook it up into the UI.

Probably something similar than the Gabble one. See
http://people.collabora.co.uk/~cassidy/spec-olpc-gadget.html#org.laptop.Telepathy.Gadget

Search queries will return a {Buddy,Activity}View object. This object
will have a Get{Buddies,Activities} method to retrieve the result of the
search, a "Changed" (or Added/Removed) signal to track changes and a
Closed method when user is not interested anymore by the result of the
search.

Does it make sense to you? Suggestions are welcome.
I'll update http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Presence_Service_D-Bus_API with my
changes.

	G.