[sugar] patch for a first boot launch of a Help activity

FFM ffm
Thu Jul 31 23:29:56 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:20:44PM -0400, Kimberley Quirk wrote:
> I don't think we want it to auto launch, but perhaps it should be the first
> icon on the left.
>
> Thoughts on that?

I havn't used joyride in a while, but IIRC (around build 2100) they scrapped
the "bar" of activities in favour of a more "scattered on home" approach.

I'm not sure what the best placement would be in this case.

Maybe somewhere in the frame (forever, thus able to provide contextual
assistance in the future), or as a throbbing icon on the home view (just for
the first launch)?

-FFM