[sugar] specifying what services Activities may use

Daniel Drake dsd
Wed Jul 30 12:09:39 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 17:09 -0400, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:
> > Please ensure that you have filed tickets for each and every one of them
>
> What good will that do?

We track issues through trac. Doing it through email is harder when you
have a lot of email and a lot of issues.

Filing a ticket keyworded 8.2.0:? will put it on our radar. While it can
be useful to raise issues through email first, it easy to forget about
emails. Trac is our designated issue-tracking system.

Thanks,
Daniel