[sugar] "joyride-weekly" builds for testing.

Michael Stone michael
Wed Jul 23 16:01:01 EDT 2008

As part of our gradual stabilization program, each week, we're going to
nominate

  "the newest non-disqualified Tinderbox-approved joyride build available
  as of 9:00 AM EDT on Wednesday"

as the "joyride-weekly" test candidate for people who are unable to
contribute test results against joyride-latest.

Please do everything in your power to ensure that builds at risk of
being nominated are worthy of these testers' consideration. Or else. :)

Finally, this week's joyride-weekly build is joyride-2200.

Michael