[sugar] Remarks on the Work of Sugar

David Farning dfarning
Wed Jul 23 10:42:46 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 19:49 -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> After mild provocation, Marco and Tomeu asked me to publish some of my
> reactions to sugar's architecture, design, and implementation. Here are
> a few initial comments.

Michael, many of your observation are correct...as are many of

They are all the result of design decisions affected by engineering
constraints.

Michael,  would you be willing the reframe your points as discussion
items for the Sugar Labs oversight board[1].  These are exactly the
issues that they will use to set development stratgy moving forward.

thanks
dfarning

1.  http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/OversightBoard/Minutes