[sugar] [IAEP] Sucrose 0.81.5 Development Release

Korakurider korakurider
Tue Jul 22 12:22:59 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> The new Sucrose 0.81.5 Development Release is out!
>
> This is Release Candidate 1. Now we have one more release to go before code freeze
> [1]. Many fixes have been going into this development release and we hope that they
> help to stabilize a lot. Please test and give feedback and file bugs you find.

   We see some Fructose activities haven't been updated in this
release while they have updated translations.
   Can we expect the next release (that is the last RC for 8.2 !) will
pull the latest translations for all modules of sugar?

/Korakurider