[sugar] Trac workflow

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Mon Jul 21 05:52:00 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> We have the 'package' option as well. I guess this is what needs to happen
> after checking into git. 'package' is then doing the tarball release and
> 'add to build' building in koji maybe?

I'm not sure what's the meaning of package. I thought it was for stuff
that only needs packaging changes, like create a new package, add a
dependency or something like that. We should clarify with Michael.

> If we do it that detailed we might
> want to add a 'add to git' tag as well.

Maybe, it doesn't seem strictly necessary though and I'd rather keep
the number of actions low.

Marco