[sugar] Programming environments on the XO

Brian Jordan brian
Thu Jul 17 23:32:30 EDT 2008

The open source project Gobby also uses this sort of who-wrote-what
text highlighting, SJ and I have recently (right before he left for
Wikimania) been looking into getting similar functionality on the XO.
Having this highlighting integrated with Write would be fantastic.

Brian