[sugar] Programming environments on the XO

Walter Bender walter.bender
Thu Jul 17 20:45:38 EDT 2008

I'd vote that we not expend too much effort in supporting multiple
development environments in Pippy at the moment--there are so many
other high-priority things to be working on. Is there really a lot of
demand for this from the field?

-walter

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Benjamin M. Schwartz