[sugar] Write needs your help (was Re: Programming environments on the XO)

Walter Bender walter.bender
Thu Jul 17 14:56:36 EDT 2008

It might be a good longer-term focus to see if we could get some of
the Bitfrost ideas pushed upstream rather than diluting them. It has
applicability well beyond OLPC and Sugar.

-walter